About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Juky 1, 2016 An Overcast Day


I slept till about 6:30. It rained some last night and it was wet outside. There was not much wind so I made a fire in the firepit. Susan came out and joined me for awhile. There was not much sun mostly overcast. Susan went in and sewed most of the day. I went to Florissant so I could get a good signal to use the Internet. When I got home I used the rest of the water in my bladder and filled the rv. I picked up a few things and then took a nice nap. The high today was 66 degrees. It looked like we were going to get a storm in the early evening. I went ahead and built a fire. The wind was blowing pretty good but we sat out anyway. It turned out nice as the storm went around us and we could see the rain falling in the distance. I cooked some chicken and squash on the grill and due to the wind we went inside to eat. We just watched tv the rest of the evening.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive