About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 9-10 2016 Lazy Days

Maggie and I took an early morning walk. She really likes to run loose and will get far ahead of me. She will eventually notice if I go a different direction and will catch back up. It warmed up quick this morning as we didn't have much wind. We went into Laramie as I need to get gas for the generator and I also filled up my water bladder. I dropped Susan off at a quilt shop. When I got back to pick her up there was no parking anywhere close. It looked like they had a parade and a fair going on. Lots of people in town. It could be the rodeo here might be starting. Today was the hottest day we have had as the temperature hit 84.

Sunday was another hot day for this place. Susans allergies were still bad and so was her back. She spent most of the day in bed. I just piddled around and watched movies. Later in the day we sat outside in the shade. Although its hot for these folks it felt pleasant to me. Maggie and I managed a pretty good nap. After my nap Susan was feeling a little better so we took a ride. All the weekend campers had headed home. We checked several sites and got quite a bit of left over firewood. Its supposed to turn cool for the next four days and will like a fire .We could use our propane grill but free firewood sounds better.
Nap Time

A Nice Evening

Found some firewood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive