About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 4 2016 A Change in Plans






I slept till 6. Maggie and I took a short walk. When I got back I made coffee on our stove. It wasn”t but 60 degrees out side.  When 7:30 came along I started the generator so I could charge batterys and watch tv. Susan got up about 8:00. We just stayed around the trailer early. I went and filled the water bladder and the pumped into the trailer. Later we took some scenic drives. We decided this evening that we are going to leave in the morning and head on to Wyoming. This is a beautiful  park but there is just too many people for us  We have come to like camping in more remote places with not so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive