About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 6, 2016 Running Errands in Laramie

We had a little rain and a lot of wind last night. The slideout awnings popped and rattled all night. We have a noisemaker we run at night but you could hear the wind over it. I got up about 5:15. It was  50 degrees so  pretty cool. I started the generator, made coffee and watched the news. We had a pretty sunrise and it was calm winds. When Susan got up we sat outside with the sun at our backs and it was nice. We hung two hummingbird feeders yesterday and they found it fast. There was 8 hummingbirds playing and feeding all morning. We finally got up and went into Laramie. I filled one propane tank, two gas cans and one water bladder. We also went to Walmart and picked up a few things. Susan went to a quilt shop while I did my errands. We got back to the trailer and just relaxed the rest of the evening. We didn't build a fire because the wind got up too much. All in all just a regular day for us.




We are set up

Happy Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive