About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, July 8, 2016

July 7, 2016 Just Another Day in Wyoming

It was another beautiful morning here. One thing I love about dispersed camping is I can get up early, start the generator and not disturb anyone. I can turn Maggie loose and let her run. I can walk around and scan the vastness of the meadows and mountains around me and not see another person. After Susan got up we sat outside and watched the hummingbirds feed. They emptied both feeders in a day and a half.  We have not seen much other wildlife, but did see 3 antelope today. Susan had bad allergies today so we didn't do much. She did a little sewing and I did some reading. We are on BLM land and they lease to rancher for grazing. We had a herd of cows move in a visit us for awhile. In the evening we did make a little drive checking out some of the forest service roads and saw some beautiful country. When we got back we cooked supper and then built a fire and sat outside for awhile.

Maggie is watching the humming birds

They are glad to get a refill

Cooking breakfast

Taking a break
We are chilling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive