About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 22,23 2016 Our Last Two Days Here

Friday morning it was cold. 42 degrees and stayed pretty cool all day. I think our high was 66. We didn't do much but hang out all day. It was  Peytons 3rd birthday. We are always gone on his birthday because we are up north somewhere. Saturday wasn't near as cold. We piddled around all morning and then went to town to stock up for our next move. When we got back I started picking things up and loading the truck. We had a nice evening fire and called it a night.

soaking my feet

Maggie trailing chipmonks

Peyton  Luke

Peyton

Luke

Peyton
Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive