About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8 2016 A Trip to Cheyenne and Allergies

Another cool morning , 49 when I got up. The sun was very bright and it warmed up nicely, Susan's allergies were bad again so we didn't make any plans. She did a little sewing and then decided we should go check out Cheyenne. I need to try and find a battery charger for my small Sony Cybershot camera . Cheyenne is the biggest city in Wyoming with about 64,000 population. The old downtown is a nice area. We stopped at Frontier Mall so I could look for a battery charger bit I had no luck. They had a small RV sale set up so we checked out some of their fifth wheels. We ate a light lunch and headed back home. I researched all the summer allergies and found that the common thing we have been around is sagebrush. Not sure but the next 3 days are supposed to be extremely high for grass allergies. She has never had such allergies up here before. We had some sprinkles in the evening and there was rain all around us. We just stayed in and watched TV.
I liked this but Susan said its not quite what she wants

A little bit of rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive