About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, July 22, 2016

July 21 2016 Just A Day in Camp

I slept pretty late for me this morning, it was almost 7. The temperature was 50 but we had clear blue Sky's.  We sat outside for a good while. Finally I got up and cooked breakfast. After that Susan did some sewing and Maggie and I took a hike. It was a pretty walk looking down on the lake. We could see some clouds building up so we headed home. It was a couple of hours later before the rain came. It was just a light rain and lasted most of this evening. Its nice to have satilitte tv for these kind of days.
Somebody needs to get up and cook breakfast

view while hiking

view while hiking

A good easy trail

Tough Life,  Talking on phone, , Watching TV and Sewing

Plumb tuckered out after hiking

Here comes our evening showers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive